[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 700: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 700: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RAT-LOOK.COM • View topic - TransNova GSI replica *UPDATED* 4th Nov R.I.P
Rat-Look Logo

It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:21 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: TransNova GSI replica *UPDATED* 4th Nov R.I.P
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

GSI Hoodride Nova R.I.P
TransNova R.I.P
Euro Track Rat R.I.P
Rat-Look Slammed Skateboard

Last edited by CrAzY kAyLL on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Ratty GSI replica Nova The 2nd
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 am 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
sweet cant wait 2 c a star i like that sticker

sorri about the spellin :P w/e

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 am 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
About time you got your hands on one!

Looking forward to seeing this take shape, any plans yet, or are you going down a bit of an alternate route to hte last one? :tu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 am 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
kool! i love novas! cant wait to see what you do tho this :D

Attention Whore :P
facebook.com/KatVonMe ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 am 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

nice one you got any plans for it??

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:00 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Nice to see you have another Nova :D Can't wait to see some updates :cheers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:32 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
nicer base car dude, looking forward to seeing this

no camber, no poke, just tuck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:58 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Cheers guys it sure has been to long with out a Nova i've missed my old one so much and wish I had not listend to my Ex about not been a loud to buy another one hence buying the Fiesta instead :doh but she has gone and been replaced with a Nova :chill :rofl

Plans are :

Change the front and back bumpers for my front and back bumpers because even though they are the same the ones that come on the car are unpainted and it would be a crime to paint them specially since mine are already matt black :rolleyes

Change the bonnet for my old matt black rusty one with bonnet pins :chill

Change the boot lids over as my old one already has a GSI spoiler on it

Change the windows for my tinted ones can't live without tinted windows :ghey

Change the steering wheel for either the Momo one I use to have in the Nova or the even smaller Momo one that I have in the Fiesta

Change the indicator stalks for my beer pump handle ones

Cut the gear stick down as I like them smaller rather than taller :P

That's the easy things that need doing :lol then I have to decide if am going to paint the car matt white or after a lot of thinking of other colours matt brown - Which ever colour I finally decided on I will then paint the car init but I will be painting the roof matt black the GSI spoiler wing mirrors bumpers and sideskirts matt black

Am going to try one of the Slot Mags I have and hope it fits so I can finally get off my arse to paint them before getting some stretched tred :tu

The back window will be getting coverd in stickers but am doing it like a certain yellow fiesta did on here due to it not been tinted but still needing to be able to see whats behind me and I dont like having loads of stickers on my side windows

Can't make my mind up with the interior yet though because am tossing and turning on putting my Fiesta Si front seats in because I wont be having back seats I dont wish to carry passangers :rofl so the interior is just going to be something you will have to wait and see just like me :P

Then after a few months of getting bored of driving it with a 1.2 am going to stick the GSI 1.6 engine init :insanity well you didn't think id keep it a 1.2 did you :gheyer this will be the first time since passing my driving test that I have owned a car with an engine size lower than a 1.6 though :roflwtf

Think that's everything there will be a few other ratty detailing mods going on but you will just have to wait and see what they are because I can't tell you everything now can I :fawkyeah

GSI Hoodride Nova R.I.P
TransNova R.I.P
Euro Track Rat R.I.P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:05 pm 
Rat-Look Photographer
Rat-Look Photographer

Vehicle:
Weyhey :tu

Good to see you've got another Nova bud :aviator

Gonna be more ratty or less ratty than the last one?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:13 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

i want nova :(

Part of the Taffia, BRAP BRAP!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:33 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Dont think it will be more ratty or less ratty than the last one I think it will just be on the same leave of rat detail :rofl

Over all the outside will be probley on the same leave as the last one but am thinking of skipping the roof rack but then again ill probley end up getting it back out for shows :chill

but

The inside will deffo be a lot more ratty than the last interior because when it got featured I hadn't really got round to finishing it off - Am going to try and give it a racing rat style theme inside with a rollcage idea I want to try out - Oh and my old oi copper hoodie is going to be making an aperance as well :chill

GSI Hoodride Nova R.I.P
TransNova R.I.P
Euro Track Rat R.I.P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 pm 
RL Member
RL Member

Vehicle:
Wicked! That's a lovely little thing, a mid 90's time warp! Is there a red top conversion in the pipeline?

Like low cars? Follow this: http://www.statuserror.co.uk/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Nice one :tu Will good to see an updated version of your
old one....matt brown would look kool as penguin piss :chill :chill

THEY SEE ME ROLLIN'.....They laughing,pointing,staring,generally very confused.

2 Trophies,1 magazine cover................IN YOUR FACE Mr. Chequebook modder!!

GoT a sPARe HOUR or Two? PrOJEcT THReAD.......http://rat-look.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:19 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

GSI Hoodride Nova R.I.P
TransNova R.I.P
Euro Track Rat R.I.P

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:14 am 
RL Member
RL Member

Vehicle:
Are you keeping the stance of it? Looks good with a bit of rake (I'm biased towards rake lol)

Pioneering the Cal Rat Bug look. It's the future I tell you!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:34 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
cool you are back in a nova at long last. I can not wait to see how it turns out

http://backinblackracing.page.tl/Home.htm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:59 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
oh yes the nova king has a chariot once again, ive got a really BIG soft spot for novas and i like what you do to them so im well happy that you got another one,
theres nothing worse than someone fecking up some thing close to your heart, the force is strong in this one (apart from the colour) (sorry) gonna watch this with bated (beer) breath, cant wait to see it take shape,nice buy by the way, good show !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm 
RL Poster
RL Poster

Vehicle:
sorry im a bit drunk at the mo !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:50 pm 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Nice one. Glad you managed to find another Nova, looks good.
Plans sound cool, can't wait to see some picture updates :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:52 am 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Thanks for all the comments it's true my life is nothing with out a Nova in it :chill :rofl

Well bought it on Thursday and it was ratted by Sunday :ghey some of the pictures are off my phone so please excuse the poor photo whoring :'(

Thursday 4th March 2010

Had the day off work so I could take the 45min trip to Oldham to collect my Nova - First thing I did was put my GSI Nova seat in so I could drive it home :lol Then went straight up the field to park it along side my old Nova

While there I thought it would be rude not to change the nice shinny bonnet for my old rusty bonnet so off with the old

and on with the new

Including home made bonnet raisers and bonnet pins :gheyer

also put me air freshners in the front of the window that was still in the old nova windscreen :rofl

Saturday 6th March 2010

A quick visit to Wilko and £20 lighter it was time to visit the field once again

Out came the sander :devil while Ste_Nova got busy swapping the boot lids over

Bonnet and bumpers off time to give it a was

Then it was time for the colour change

Ran out of light by the time we put the matt black GSI front and rear ( the old one wasn't a real GSI bumper but it is now :P ) and painted the wing mirrors satan black so couldn't take any pictures of the days work :'(

GSI Hoodride Nova R.I.P
TransNova R.I.P
Euro Track Rat R.I.P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:17 am 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Sunday 7th March 2010

Another trip back up the field with my mate Will this time and we got straight on to masking off the car once again ready for some fresh matt black paint :chill

Then we got stuck in with changing the windows including all the GSI window trim ( which only came on the GSI novas :P ) sprayed the GSI sideskirts matt black stickers on the back window passanger seat with new seat covers and I found a set of red Nova SR door cards hidden away in my stash of Nova parts in the barn :lol so decided instead of the GSI door cards am doing to be different this time and use these ones :fawkyeah all will come clear in the future :hmm So because we was so busy doing all this as well as changing the front steelies due to the tracking been WELL OUT the tyres where now illegal :rofl job for tomorrow - I only had time to take a few quick pictures on my way home of the finished product so far

Almost forgot just as me and Will came to an end Ste_Nova nipped up the field to see how we had got on and wired up the back speakers for me because the previous owner had took all his speakers out and head unit leaving no speakers connect up at all meaning no music :doh So after locking up the field with my speakers wired up but no head unit I head to my Mum and Dads where the Fiesta is and chucked me head unit in plus filling my belly with a Sunday roast :chill

Still needs a few touchs on the outside but due to time scale and needing a car in my life after 7 months of walking :blah :rofl so lot's more updates to come over the next few weeks :tu

GSI Hoodride Nova R.I.P
TransNova R.I.P
Euro Track Rat R.I.P

Post subject: Re: Ratty GSI replica Nova *UPDATED* 7th March 2010
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:30 am 
Established RL Member
Established RL Member

Vehicle:
Not a big fan of novas and dont think i ever will be and will probly never buy or own one but i do like this a little bit lol

Rocking the boat since 1988

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:21 am